Thursday 21 April 2011

Goa March-April 2011

For my first trip abroad my partner Mandy decided she would like to return to India as she as been there 4 times previous to this.
So with everything booked Dona Paula would be set to be our home for 2 weeks and was just brilliant for birding doing our own thing not using guides just booked a friend of Mandy's,Agnello was booked to be our driver for the final week for 1200 rupee's a day and another friend we booked was Dominic for the use of his boat for a day to take us out into the Arabian Sea.
I wasn't sure i would manage with the heat not dropping below 27 degrees at night and getting over 35 degrees on some days it was hard work but well worth it.
I still have Lizard,Frog,Snakes and Butterflies to be identified and will add photo's once the ID is confirmed.
Just like to thank my partner Mandy for a real good trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment